[Banshee-List] ipod recoginzes files when loaded, but they will not play

When I load the songs onto my ipod they are recognized by the device, but
will not play. They instead remain at 0 for around 30 seconds and then it
goes to the next song. I do not think that they are DRMed because they were
not downloaded from itunes. I have tried this with multiple programs and the
results have all been the same. Any help would be great, thanks