Re: [Banshee-List] ipod recoginzes files when loaded, but they will not play

Oh, my bad, I read the post wrong...

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
rwilhoi wrote:
> When I load the songs onto my ipod they are recognized by the device, but
> will not play. They instead remain at 0 for around 30 seconds and then it
> goes to the next song. I do not think that they are DRMed because they were
> not downloaded from itunes. I have tried this with multiple programs and the
> results have all been the same. Any help would be great, thanks

Just to be clear, you are copying music from your computer onto your
iPod, right?  And then you cannot play them on the iPod?  But they play
fine in Banshee?

What is the format of these files?  Perhaps they are OGG or some other
format that the iPod does not handle.

Sandy