[Banshee-List] Mp3 issue

I've looked into the guides and forums, but I've yet to find help with this issue.

Simply enough, my mp3s won't play. This is Banshee specific, Amarok and Rythymbox work fine, so it's not a pulseaudio or codec problem.
Any ideas?

--
A great revolution of character in just a single individual will help achieve a change in the destiny of a nation, and further, will cause a change in the destiny of humankind.
-Daisaku Ikeda

An eye for an eye only serves to make the whole world blind.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.
-Herman Goering
Hitler's Reichsmarschall of the Nazi Army

We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it. -Karl Marx

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. -Albert Einstein