[Banshee-List] Can I choose which fields are updated in a multiple metadata edit

Hi all,

I have just switched to Banshee after using both amorak and Rythmbox (I am
new to linux).  I like the player and have decided to organise my library to
suit this player.  I have been reading the multiple artist threads and would
like to change my compilations to various artists.  When I select the "Apply
common values to all tracks" it updates all fields marked with the document
icon (track artist, year etc).  Is there a way to only select a particular
field (in my case album artist) in Banshee 1.2.1, or would I be better off
using an external progam such as EasyTag?

Cheers