Re: [Banshee-List] Still no working CoverArt in Banshee 1.2.1

On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 13:07 -0700, muh wrote:
> Hello.
> I am realy disapointed - since the new banshee is NOT able to display the
> "cover.jpg" in my musik folders!
> Today there was a new update and its the same!
> I dont understand!
>
> I am sorry if this massage is not so nice but how hard can it be?
> I am still using Version 0.13.2 because it IS able to use the cover.jpg.
> The newer Versions just display none or some small/false downloaded cover..
>
> I think there are even some ways of improving the cover art. For example:
> the option to pick the next art in the folder (cd.jpg or back.jpg)..
>
> So i am asking: is there hope for me that a new Version of banshee will be
> able to preform this simple task?
> (displaying cover.jpg)

As stated in the release notes
(http://banshee-project.org/download/archives/1.2.0/) banshee supports
cover art from the album folder since 1.2.0.

You are probably experiencing a bug. See
http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/

Cheers,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>