[Banshee-List] "fonoteca" in spanish banshee version

Something I disliked in the spanish version of rythmbox was that it calls the music collection "fonoteca". Actually, I showed rythmbox to my girlfriend, she saw the "fonoteca", and told me she already hated the program. For banshee, I think the same thing applies to the "videoteca".

Isn't there a way to tweak this into saying simply "musica", and "videos" instead of "fonoteca" and "videoteca". I know it's just a little detail, but I think many people would like a lot for this to be changed...

--
Pablo Marchant Campos
Estudiante Licenciatura en Astronomía PUC