Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Wish: Must have an XineBackend OptioninPreferences

That's debatable, but moot. Banshee doesn't handle DVD playback, and right now we have no intention to make it do so, so it doesn't matter. Lots of work is going on in GStreamer on this front anyway.

--Aaron

>>> On 9/9/2008 at  4:14 AM, in message
<BAY128-DS5E10D797ECB6C87CEAB70C4540 phx gbl>, "Soft Romu"

>>> couldn't. A  http://i-nz.net/2006/07/23/banshee-xine-backend-howto/ howto