Re: [Banshee-List] Problem with player engine

Can you run it with --debug and file a bug report please?

http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 12:46 PM, ecrissman <ecrissman gmail com> wrote:

When I click on a song in Banshee it plays, but when it advances to the next
song I get this error message: "Problem with player engine - Object
reference not set to an instance of an object." I have tried completely
reinstalling but it didn't help.

I am using Banshee 1.21 on Ubuntu Hardy.