Re: [Banshee-List] banshee says: GStreamer core error: StateChange

Klaus Zeitler wrote:
Hello,
this is probably not the right mailing list, but I ran into this problem
using banshee, so I start here.
All of a sudden I can't play music anymore. Instead banshee spits out
hundreds of the following 2 error messages:

GStreamer core error: StateChange
GStreamer resource error: NotFound

Maybe somebody here has got an idea what happened or can point me towards
the right place to ask.

My problem started after I had installed sound-juicer (somebody suggested to
use sound-juicer to rip the CDs, since I just can't get banshee to fetch
metadata). I installed sound-juicer and ripped 2 CDs (without any problems)
and also played a CD. But next time I called banshee I got those odd GStreamer
errors and now I also get them when I try to play music with sound-juicer.

I have a similar issue -- suddendly Banshee stop playing mp3s. But mine is not related at all with soundjuicer. Have you tried to uninstall it to see what happens?

	Andrés