[Banshee-List] Track Buffer Size

Hello everybody,

I'm accessing my music collection at work. This works fine for OGG and
MP3 because the files are small enough. It is really annoying with the
FLAC format and I wonder if I could fix the issue by increasing the
amount of data that is buffered before the track is played. I would
rather live with gaps between the tracks than with gaps in a single
track.
I've looked at the banshee gconf settings and I couldn't find anything.
Is there a way to do that?

cu, Lars