Re: [Banshee-List] Getting Podcasts onto my G1

Gabriel Burt wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Sandy Armstrong
> <sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
>> Unfortunately, podcasts don't seem to work.  When I drag and drop a
>>  podcast onto the device source (the way I do with a music or video
>>  file), nothing appears to happen.  The file (an MP3) does not
>> transfer to my device, and I see no useful output in the terminal
>> (running banshee-1 --debug).
>
> Have you downloaded the podcast episodes in question?

Well, that was entirely too obvious.  Thanks Gabriel!  I'll search/file
a bug to get better feedback for that scenario.

Of course, when I unmount/remount my phone, the podcast shows up under
the device's Music source and not the Podcasts source (videos say in the
Video source).  Any pointers there?

Sandy