[Banshee-List] Getting Podcasts onto my G1

Hi Folks,

I'm new to digital audio players on Linux, but I got myself a G1, and I
created a patch to my HAL FDI file [1], and my phone now shows up in
Banshee, and lets me sync music and videos.

Unfortunately, podcasts don't seem to work.  When I drag and drop a
podcast onto the device source (the way I do with a music or video
file), nothing appears to happen.  The file (an MP3) does not transfer
to my device, and I see no useful output in the terminal (running
banshee-1 --debug).

The device is not set up to support playlists...could that be related?

Just checking with people who have more experience with DAPs before I go
ahead and file a bug!

Thanks,
Sandy

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/hal/2008-October/012439.html