Re: [Banshee-List] add .iso to music library

if we talk about module loop default max_loop only 8
and we need root to mount iso. so, I think than converting 200 isos to flac or other format is a better way :)

2008/10/25 Chow Loong Jin <hyperair gmail com>
On Sat, 2008-10-25 at 08:32 -0700, Jon Cosby wrote:
> Timon wrote:
> > don't forget about
> > modprobe loop max_loop=200
> > :)
> >

> I started wondering about that. Any idea generally how many mounts Linux
> allows at any time?
>

> Jon

I have no idea, but I think you'll find it hard to find enough file
systems to mount in order to hit the limit.
--
Chow Loong Jin