Re: [Banshee-List] Install Banshee 1.2 on Novell SLED 10.2

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:22 PM, bnash <bryansharon beatdsl com> wrote:
How do you install Banshee 1.2 in Novell SLED 10.2?  I can not find a build.

You should inquire with Novell/SLED support, but I don't know if SLED support is free.

Alternatively, you could install from source.

Not that I'm necessarily recommending it, but if you switched to OpenSUSE, you'd have more options (and since Aaron and Gabriel both work for Novell, the latest releases are frequently packaged for OpenSUSE).

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net