Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Not Opening in FC9

It's the lastest version of Banshee. When yum finishes the install it states
the version that was installed and it's the newest one. I think you're
right, it's not going to fix the problem. I've been surfing about this
problem and it might be a dependency issue.

-Z