Re: [Banshee-List] Rock Box DAP Progress and Playlist Syncing Question

"Charles Mason" <charlie mas gmail com> writes:

> Hi all,
> Rock Box is very fussy about artwork it must be in a bmp file in a
> certain location. My extension is now able to resize and copy the
> artwork to the correct location, whenever a track with artwork is
> added. I am currently trying to optimise this so it only recreates the
> artwork when necessary as they are common to albums.

Why did you reimplement that? The DAP plugin in SVN banshee already
did that. It read a configuration file in .is_audio_player because
different rockbox themes use different album-art sizes.

Look at the code for the syncing in svn.

Bye,

David