Re: [Banshee-List] Lost Radio Stations

Hello,
I dont know how solve your problem, but im here to suggest that you try BMPx
media player, for me it´s the better to use internet radio. It have a
top500radio button that show´s the radios with more people connected.
Banshee is the better one to Music library, but it lacks in the radio
features..
http://www.getdeb.net/app/Beep+Media+Player If you use DEB based distro
http://bmpx.backtrace.info/site/BMPx_Homepage Official homepage BMPx
Thanks,