[Banshee-List] Lost Radio Stations

I am running the latest trunk build of Banshee.  A few weeks ago, I blew away my database and lost all of my radio stations that came with Banshee and I added.  Is there a way to get back the default radio stations in the database and a method to import of list of new ones?  I frequently use Banshee to listen to Internet radio and I don't want to enter 50 radio stations manually.

Thanks,
Mark
begin:vcard
fn:Mark Milliman
n:;Mark Milliman
adr;dom:;;4080 Greens Place;Longmont;CO;80503
email;internet:mark milliman comcast net
tel;work:+1 (720) 864-1030
tel;home:+1 (720) 249-2737
tel;cell:+1 (619) 602-5334
x-mozilla-html:TRUE