Re: [Banshee-List] Sorting of albums in the libary section of the player

Yeah this page is helpful, but as I can understand the sorting conserns the
columns in the browser window, and not the album list in the music library.
If I have got this wrong please correct me. See picture inserted:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19959804/Screenshot-I%2BSee%2BHouses%2Bby%2BThe%2BVerve.png
When you look at the album list with the thumbnails of the albums, Visible
World and Waltz For Debbie come befor Abba Gold. There isn't any header for
these columns to sort the content. The browser window under has columns
which can be sorted in a heck lot of ways.

Dag