Re: [Banshee-List] Podcast Deletion

2008/10/12 jon90 <jonsnyder1 gmail com>

I have my podcasts to automatically download the latest ones. Once I watch
them and they are marked as old, they stay on my computer. Shouldn't they
delete once they are marked as old? Or does it take a certain amount of time
as being old or something? If not is there a way to set this up?

I would oppose this, I often relisten to several of my podcast and I would be most upset if the default behavior would have them be deleted after listening.

You might want a clean up queue now that we can have playlists there, say if a podcast file hasn't been played in <period of time> it gets listed there for easy clean up.

- David