Re: [Banshee-List] Sync'ing ipod video 5.5g gnome OpenSuse 11.0

2008/10/12 Andy Underhill <mr andrew underhill gmail com>
Hi Guys,

Banshee-1 1.2.1

Freshly formatted iPod.  Transfer my music library via drag and drop to ipod.  48.6GB transferred - very nice.

Update the meta data on some files, but can't see a way to transfer those updates...a quick google shows nothing about update synchronisation, so I try drag and drop of just the affected album again, and end up with duplicated files on the pod.....

Is this expected behaviour or am I doing something wrong?

The next update 1.4 has proper syncronization, it's currently in SVN (and the freshly released 1.3.2 development release).