[Banshee-List] Nokia N95 - Transcoding

Hi,

I have a Nokia N95 8GB phone that's also a media player. Happily it gets
recognized by Banshee and I can manage my music on it (the videos aren't
seen though). The N95 also supports the AAC audio format but Banshee doesn't
offer transcoding to that format when I click on the properties: it only
shows me transcoding to the Waveform-PCM format (which I don't really like).
Is it possible to activate support for transcoding to AAC for this phone?

My linux platform is Ubuntu 8.04.1 and I'm using the latest Banshee version.
Thanks for any insight.