Re: [Banshee-List] Podcasts start downloading then stop at random %

I discovered that if i navigate to /home/matt/.config/banshee-1/downloads and
select the file that is downloading and allow it to remain selected until
the download completes it will finish and copy over to my podcasts directory
properly. Is Banshee not able to delete the file prematurely because it is
in use when selected?