Re: [Banshee-List] MTP Problems - and is 4gen Nano any better

Yep, very straight forward

# pbuilder create --distribution intrepid

download the tgz, dsc and the deb diff to a folder, in that folder run

# pbuilder build <package>.dsc

One word of warning though - if theres any additions/differences
between ubuntu's diffs and debians then they will be lost (though I
couldn't see anything obvious when I had a quick glance). The debian
package is also in experimental.

The intrepids copy of libmtp is pretty old and the newer version
supports lots of newer devices (like these two Walkmans).

does banshee do anything odd with mtp support - I get a  'MTP Support
ignoring device' message, but it works fine in Rhythmbox.

cheers

jebw