Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee sounds bad (rhytmbox sounds good), why?

mexlinux wrote:

> Hi:
> I'm on Ubuntu Intrepid, I have installed banshee 1.4 from PPA
> Any song played by Banshee sounds really bad, like if you have those
> really cheap speakers and try to up the volume,
>
> But anything sound right in Rhytmbox....
>

> Any clues?

I always had this problem with the PCM volume; the strange thing is that I
fixed it by setting it around 70% in the volume applet, and if rhythmbox
sounds good... Weird.

Try other players as well, so we can see if it's a banshee-only problem ;)
Quod Libet, Exaile, even Amarok =)