[Banshee-List] "banshee-1 --hide" doesn't hide banshee

Hi there,

some annoying thing here. If I start banshe with parameter "--hide" or use
it to hide banshee if already startet, the main-gui closes but comes back
immediately. Some more annoying thing is, that the window comes back to view
even if it was hidden before (by clicking the banshee-icon at the taskbar).
Is there something I am doing wrong?

By the way, how can I refresh the banshee.db without doing a full rebuilding
of the database (like I could in Amarok)?

Thanks

Doc