Re: [Banshee-List] Injecting last.fm recommendations into playlist

wonder-2 wrote:

> Is this something like the genius playlist on ipod?
> I would be very appreciated to see this feature, but seems to be a tough
> challenge.

The genius playlist looks very clever, but I don't actually need this.
Last.fm recommends music already and I can listen to a stream of songs
generated by these recommendations. Now I just need a way of injecting these
recommendations into a playlist of my own music, about once every 10 songs.

Peter