[Banshee-List] feature request

banshee is a great tool for playing music, but one thing is a dark cloud in
the sunny sky:
when i set banshee to organize my media library on my hd, it doesn't change
filenames and paths when changing id3-tags. that makes the whole
organizing-thing useless. when i import media that isn't properly named or
has no names at all and i change all tags as they should be, the files are
still in wrong directorys with wrong names.

so: when i browse my musical collection on my hd, i never know if the
content of folders is really what their names pretend.