Re: [Banshee-List] Library album sort mode

2008-11-11 klockan 21:05 skrev SyntheticTunes:
> I have collected some music albums with different artists at it. My problem
> is, that Banshee shows me for each
> Artist one Album and not for all Artist one Album like other players like
> Rhythmbox. Is there any way to change it?
> BTW: Each mp3 file has an correct id3v2 tag.

Use the Banshee track editor to set a (Compilation) Album Artist, or set the
TPE2 tag (at least in ID3v2.4) on your files.

— Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

spread your love like a fever                  — black rebel motorcycle club