[Banshee-List] Metadata with non-UTF8 characters

Hi,

Thank you guys!
Great to have 1.4.0 up and running and the library rescan works pretty well.

However, I noticed that files tagged under non-UTF8 locale, e.g., CJK characters,
still won't show up correctly in the list view, and an update from an external
tagging tool won't help. I had thought this was a library rescan hassle but a rescan
didn't seem to help me. I had to manually edit them thru banshee's metadata editor
to make it happen.

Any tips?

Beinan