Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee won't play music after a reboot

I'm running Banshee 1.2.1 on Ubuntu Hardy Heron. After every reboot Banshee
won't play music. In the log file is this error:

> GStreamer resource error: Not Found
> GStreamer resource error: Not Found
> GStreamer resource error: Not Found
> GStreamer resource error: Not Found

I am having the same problem, after an initial spell working absolutely fine
with openSUSE 11.0.

> Our music is being stored on a second harddrive which is from the old
> windows running machine, therefore it has NTFS fileformat. The problem
> occurs after EVERY reboot and can be fixed EVERY time by reimporting the
> library (and only by reimporting the library).

Mine is stored on a my home, ext3, partition so I guess that it is not a
problem with the NTFS fileformat but something to do with where banshee
thinks that the track is located.  Thanks for the temporary fix though, I
couldnt find anything on google either (until this!).