[Banshee-List] how to determine playback sequence for ipod nano

Hi, I am using iPod nano for playback of podcasts and audio books (for music there is always FM radio). With the version 1.2.1 of banshee (Ubuntu 8.10) I have found no possibility to set or check the playback sequence. As for podcasts it might seem not to be too important, for audio books it is a critical feature. Is there some hidden switch for setting/showing the playback sequence or it has not been developed yet? Does anybody knows anything about this problem? Thanks, Paul