[Banshee-List] Problem with playlists

I just found a problem whit the playlists: in Ubuntu 8.10, on a fresh
installation and on a different computer after a 8.04 to 8.10 upgrade, when
you try to create a new playlist all previous playlist change as well using
the titles of the last playlist created.
It used to work on  8.04 and OpenSuse 11 on the same computer so I believe
this to be related in some way to the new Ubuntu.
Has anybody experienced the same problem?