Re: [Banshee-List] A small bug of "Notification area icon" plugin?

forgot the attachment just now >_<

2008/11/3 wonder <gogo wonder gmail com>
I'm using Ubuntu8.04. When songs switching, the background image generated by the "notification area icon plugin" seems to be unexpected.
I have captured a screenshot in the attachment. Hope it useful for improving user experience.

--
  祝

--曹彬彬

 Binbin Cao, PhD Candidate

 Department of Computer Science & Technology
 Tsinghua University, Beijing, China(100084)
 Tel: +86-10-51537903
 Email: gogo wonder gmail com