[Banshee-List] CD Burning

A couple of questions regarding cd burning.

Is it possible with the new banshee/brasero cd burning to write a
transcoded mp3 data cd with folders of albums? I store most of my music
as flac but use mp3 data cds in the car. It doesn't seem possible now
but I'd gladly be corrected. Are there any plans for it?

Is the envisioned way for cd writing to create a playlist of the songs
you want in the order you want, then go to that play list, select all
the songs, then "Write CD..."? It just wasn't immediately obvious to me.

I am the only one who get's bitten by the context sensitive Control-A
being go back to all albums if you're in the album pane but select all
when you're in the song pane? In trying to test writing cd's I'd
selected a bunch of albums and was trying to select all the songs when
it just reset my selection instead. It's happened other times to me too
but this was an obvious illustration. I'd prefer them to be different
keys, maybe CTRL-SHIFT-A for albums and CTRL-A for select all. I may not
see the big picture though about what you're trying to accomplish.

The new banshee is really coming along. I'm looking forward to 1.0...

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |