[Banshee-List] Banshee 1.0 and D-Bus

Hello,

I was wondering if there's some documentation on Banshee's D-Bus
interface available. I managed to play a song through
org.bansheeproject.Banshee.PlayerEngine's Open and Play methods,
however the currently playing song information in the main window and
the notification area doesn't update correctly ("Unknown
Title"/"Unknown Artist"), so I guess I am doing something wrong. Also
I wasn't able to figure out how to enqueue a number of songs, say an
entire album.

Thanks for any help,

Michael