Re: [Banshee-List] I was thinking last night and....

Hyperair wrote:
Andrés G. Aragoneses wrote:
LCID Fire wrote:
Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
That would either result in crappy sound (if you use the one from
video stream) or no synchronization (if you use the mp3).
Why no synchronization? If the plugin looked at the best match (same duration as the song) maybe the sync is right. Am I missing something?

Yes you are. Latency issues come to play when streaming. You can't
expect a video to load smoothly all the time. So the mp3 will play while
the video lags behind.

But you mean only if the streaming download is slower than the video playing, right? We could get a pre-download of the next song and avoid this at some point...

	Andres