Re: [Banshee-List] I was thinking last night and....

Google doesn't sync with my MP3 Player... Amarok does.

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Josiah Ritchie <josiah ritchietribe net> wrote:
2008/5/20 Timothy Collins <wookietim gmail com>:
> I just realized that the last post was kind of snippy - sorry, I didn't mean
> it to be. Honestly, if Banshee offers me a new feature or a better interface
> than Amarok, I will be happy to come back to Banshee...

If all you really want is a good podcast player for work, you might
use Google Reader until Banshee comes to your desired stability. :-)
It works as long as you can use the flash player. Even has the pop-out
capability. Amarok is kinda heavy for a podcatcher.

Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen
Banshee-list mailing list
Banshee-list gnome org