Re: [Banshee-List] I was thinking last night and....

2008/5/20 Michal Sawicz <michal sawicz net>:
> Dnia 2008-05-20, wto o godzinie 19:36 +0200, Patryk Zawadzki pisze:
>> That would either result in crappy sound (if you use the one from
>> video stream) or no synchronization (if you use the mp3).
>
> ...of course.
>
> And also, I don't like automagic ;) But a link / notification could be
> fine.

Good points.  As pretty as Banshee is, I barely ever look at it...it's
on in the background while I work.  If I wanted to see/share a music
video, though, it would be nice to easily see whether or not a video
was available, and to have some nice way to view it (preferably
embedded in Banshee).

That being said, I'd probably use this feature three times a year,
tops.  :-)  I haven't seen any good music videos in years, with the
exception of 'Handlebars' by Flobots.  But I can see myself hearing
"Tonight, Tonight" and wanting to see the video...

Sandy