[Banshee-List] banshee-team on launchpad.net with PPA

A few days ago, Jorge O. Castro (jcastro), Sebastian Dröge (slomo), Adam Caldwell and I formed the Banshee team on Launchpad.net. We'll be maintaining a PPA containing Banshee packages which have not entered Ubuntu yet, and backport certain packages to the older releases. Currently there are packages for Ubuntu Hardy and Gutsy, no plans to package for Feisty and below (yet). Here's the PPA url: http://edge.launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive.

--
Hyperair