Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Alarm Clock extension 0.4.0 released

Hi,

On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 14:02 -0600, Aaron Bockover wrote:
> Wow, congratulations! Indeed I think this is the first external plugin
> to work against the new codebase :)
>
> I'll give it a try. I tried some version against 0.13.x a few weeks ago
> but couldn't get it to work so I had to fall back to my trusty "sleep
> $((3600 * 8)); banshee --play" ;-)
>
> --Aaron

That's too bad. Do you remember the kind of problem you had ? I hope the
new version works better.

One of the main advantage of this extension over your method is that you
can configure it so that the volume gradually increases after the alarm
is triggered. A gentle awakening puts me in a better mood...

--
Bertrand