Re: [Banshee-List] Building an external plugin with 0.98.1

This is now fixed. There are a slew of .pc files that reflect the
modular layout of the core Banshee Media Framework.

Basically, if you are writing a non-GUI extension or client, you'll want
to use the banshee-1-services pkgconfig file. If you are writing a GUI
extension or client, you can use the banshee-1-thickclient pkgconfig
file.

Non-GUI:
banshee-1-hyena
banshee-1-mono-media
banshee-1-core
banshee-1-services

banshee-1-lastfm

GUI:
banshee-1-hyena-gui
banshee-1-thickclient

banshee-1-lastfm-gui

The lastfm files stand somewhat alone since the core of Banshee does not
take advantage of it. They must be referenced separately if you plan to
build an extension leveraging our last.fm libraries.

--Aaron