Re: [Banshee-List] bug reports for 1.0 alpha preview

2008/3/16 Steven Coté <steven cote gmail com>:
I just checked out the latest svn version and I was wondering if I should be reporting bug against it, or is it still under heavy development and thus I should save my reports for once it starts having release candidates?

Also, does the release of the alpha preview mean that people can file bugs about build-related issues?