Re: [Banshee-List] Incorrect Artist

Hi Bob,

2008/3/5 Robert Chambers <chambersr gmail com>:
My daughter is producing her own original recordings to be released later on My Space or commercially by a record label.  It's frustrating to have her music being attributed to other artists and not being able to change to hers.  Any suggestions?

I'm confused; what's happening in Banshee that it's being attributed to the wrong artist? Is the metadata set correctly in the tracks' properties?