[Banshee-List] How many people use Banshee?

Hi,

I am writing some software which works in conjunction with a user's existing MP3 player, and I am thinking of adding support for Banshee.

I am wondering, does anybody know roughly how many people use Banshee?

Thanks

--
Joe Cosby
http://joecosby.com/
>a cri de coeur

In English, we just say "I stepped on the cat".

:: Currently listening to Full Moon at the Window, 1992, by Bachir Attar, from "The Next Dream"