Re: [Banshee-List] folder depth in .is_audio_player files

There isn't a specified folder_depth for the PSP in HAL list, and from a
techincal standpoint it CAN handle a one-folder depth but when it plays from
folders (groups it calls them).

The root of my problem is that it ALWAYS plays the groups in order
regardless of the Random setting on the PSP.  The only way to get random
playback is to place all the music in the top level of the directory.  While
this can be done manually, let's face it, it's tedious.

Removing the "folder_depth" key from the .is_audio_player file doesn't do
anything.
-Eric