[Banshee-List] folder depth in .is_audio_player files

What kinds of values are accepted?
Mainly, i'm concerned with keeping all of my music in the top level of the
audio folder cause my device does not handle subdirectories well.  Right now
i have a folder_depth=0 and Banshee is still writing folders to my device.
Unless i'm missing something, a folder_depth setting of '0' should mean
"don't write any folders below the audio_folder specified earlier."
Thanks in advance,
Eric