Re: [Banshee-List] podcast autoupdate

I hear ya.  I usually leave my player running on my desktop thus I do
not open/close every time I want to use it.  I just select and click
play.   I work twelve hour shifts and sometimes do not get to my
desktop for a couple of days.  It is nice that amarok automatically
downloads the files and have them ready for me when I get around to
listening to them.  Also, I get the cast just in case it is removed
before I get around to actually downloading it.  And I'm OCD and want
to make sure I have complete series for when I listen to them later
down the road ;-)  Autodownload ensures this.

Alan