Re: [Banshee-List] podcast autoupdate

It updates every time you launch banshee. Is that not enough? How often does your podcast update? I've never seen one that updated more often than that. Frankly that would be kind of annoying IMO. Also you can just hit refresh if you feel like it. I'm not saying don't use amarok, I'm just saying not refreshing on a timeout probably isn't causing you to miss anything.