Re: [Banshee-List] MTP Device Ignored; Sony Ericsson phone

Dnia 2008-06-24, wto o godzinie 14:10 +0800, Kevin Francis pisze:
> I've got a Sony Ericsson phone with MTP support which works fine with
> other MTP capable audio players. When using it with Banshee though it
> is
> ignored and a message about how it only supports one device appears.
>
> I've loaded banshee with --debug and only get PTP Open and PTP Close
> with no errors when this happens. Anyone know whats going on?

Yeah when I connected my mtp device some time ago it got duplicated,
thus banshee complained about it not being able to use more than one
device.

IIRC it was duplicated on my desktop, too, so it seemed not to be
banshee's fault, actually.

--
Michal Sawicz <michal sawicz net>